- Satin and matt finishing of parts. Final finishing of parts.
- Cleaning stainless steel and welds, scale removal.
- Dry and wet blasting. Blasting of aluminium parts.
- Reconditioning and cleaning of parts.
- Cleaning of moulds, die heads, dies, etc.
- Correcting defects and pretreatment of parts.
- Surface preparation for the subsequent process.
- Cleaning heat treated, electroeroded, polished, etc. parts.
- Relieving surface tensions, shot peening.
- Restoration and wood work.
- Blasting in general, does not contain silica.
Mode of use:
- Suction and pressure blasting cabinets with gloves.
- Portable sandblasting machines, blasting rooms and shot blasting rooms.
- Equipment for dry and wet blasting.
- Compressed air gun blasting.
Bags of 25 kg with plastic and paper wrapping. Pallets are of 1,000 kg.